Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome!

I've been an active member of the blogging community for quite some time now, but I figured it was the right move to start my own photography blog. I love taking pictures and find it to be truly a blessing to be able to capture amazing moments for people. While eventually I would love for this to be my real life job, I'm content to just be there for my friends and family. I love photographing engagements, senior portraits, babies and families and have done so many times over. I let life happen and luck take over and still can't ever get over getting that one shot that makes you smile. I hope you enjoy my pictures as much as I have enjoyed taking them.

Cheers!
Jenn

4 comments:

The Muller Mob said...

Good for you!!! Great shots! You are so gifted at this! They are as good as any pro!

Nicole said...

How much are you fees? How are you doing it... most either charge you a certain fee and give you the CD for you to print what you want or some charge a smaller fee then let you pick whichones you want them to print for you... Let me know!!

Holly said...

Glad you finally took the plunge! Congrats!

Looks great!

Good Luck!

Amy said...

Yay, friend! I've enjoyed looking at your beautiful pictures! Good for you for getting out there and showin' the world your stuff!